Since this technique only uses four implants, the implant placement process is relatively simple. Patients with All-on-4™ can enjoy the benefit of walking out of our office with a beautiful smile in a single visit! Some of the benefits of All-on-4™ include:
• Fast Recovery and Healing Time
• Patients Can Eat and Speak with Ease
• No Removable Appliances Required
Four implants are placed in areas with the highest amount of bone volume and a new or existing denture can be used as a blueprint to create a temporary set of teeth that are attached during the same visit. The procedure is typically performed under local anesthesia so that patients do not feel any discomfort or pain. The bone takes about three to six months to be fully integrated with the dental implants and then the final set of teeth can be anchored in place.
Some of the many benefits of these implant dentures include:
• Fast recovery time
• No need for a bone graft
• Easy home care and maintenance routine
• Restores ability to eat all types of foods
• Long term satisfaction and results
• No removable appliances
• Increases self-confidence
• Improves quality of life
• New smile in a single visit
All-on-4™ may be your solution to better oral health. For more information about implant dentures in Racine, WI, schedule your consultation with Dr. Hutton today!